HAVE YOU HAD YOUR FLU VACCINATION?
- Are you over 65?
- Do you have a chronic condition?
- Is your child aged 2-5 and not at school
You may be eligible for a free flu jag if you fall into one of the categories above.
- Children Ages 2 - 5 not yet at school - for more information click on link - Immunisation Scotland - Child Flu Vaccine Information
- All Patients Aged 65 and over
- Asthma patients on asthma medication (Patients who only use blue inhalers are not eligible for the flu vaccination).
- Cystic fibrosis
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney failure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Liver problems (such as cirrhosis/hepatitis)
- HIV infection
- Asplenia or dysfunction of spleen includes sickle cell disease and coeliac disease
- Pregnant women
- Anyone undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Unpaid carers of any age, including young carers
For more information about the flu vaccination and eligibility please click on the link - Immunisation Scotland - FLU (INFLUENZA)